View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 10:07 PM   #125 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, yes eventually I found that the code is related to the HVAC and since I didnt know what was that I also research that. Now I know is the white box under the radio. So I opened everything up to see if he connected the cable and yes is connected.

So I started to flashback why the light is on if the cable is connected and I remember when he was testing the radio outside the center console he didnt have the HVAC connected, so that throw the code. Also he never disconnected the battery. So I asked my other friend with the ODBC machine to reset the code and so far it hasn't come back. So thanks and I hope my comment help.