View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #1234 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by My_third_Z View Post
True story: It's my first week at Clemson as a freshman. My first class was English 101 on Monday morning. I get there and sit down and a minute later, a girl sits down next to me. We start chatting and find out we're both from the Charleston area. We chat a little bit on Wednesday and Friday, but nothing serious. Friday night she calls me and asks what I'm up to. I tell her that I'm watching a movie with my roommate. She asks if she can come by and watch it with us. I said sure.
So, the movie ends and I offered to walk her back to her dorm since it was late. She climbed into my bed, grabbed one of my pillows, said this is mine, and got under the covers. My roommate's jaw dropped with disbelief. I'm pretty sure mine did too. It was at that moment that I first realized..."College is going to be awesome!"
picsor