Thread: blind spot --
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyD View Post
Side mirrors are to see to the side. Rear-view mirror is to see behind. No reason your side mirrors should see any of the body or behind you, they should be all the way out to the side.

When backing up into a parking space you can move your head so you see the fenders/parking space lines.

Also... I got a back-up camera. really helps with parking and making sure I don't hit any kids walking by. (peace of mind)

I agree. Why would you adjust the side mirrors so they give you the same view as the rear mirror??

In fact, I wish the angle of the side mirror on the Z could go out a bit further more, there is a tad blind spot.

I notice, the side mirrors of European car has a much further outward angle than Japanese car, at least on the Audi, Jag, Bimmer and Mercedes......

alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote