View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
VQStryker
Track Member

Drives: :(
VQStryker has a spectacular aura aboutVQStryker has a spectacular aura aboutVQStryker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalline View Post
I am wondering if anyone else has had problems fitting catbacks on the nismo 370z. I cannot get my CNT catback to fit properly on the car. (The cnt is just a copy of the HKS exhaust) No matter what, it rubs on the the driver side rear sway bar. There apears to be some evidence in various threads that the second muffler exhaust mount on the drivers side is in a different location on the nismo, so I tried removing and disconnecting that mount but it did not help the issue.

Has any one else expierenced an issue like this? I am about to return the exhaust because I cannot get it to fit but now I am paranoid that other systems will have the same problem.
IDK anything about CTN but if you did do what other NISMO owners did to install a CBE then I'd look into CTN's quality. Another thing ts there is a NISMO section for the NISMO owners, try posting there and maybe you'll get your answer faster.
VQStryker is offline   Reply With Quote