View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #1435 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sk View Post
All good points - I'm not going to do a ton of modding to this - ecu, fmic and turbo back and call it a day. Didn't know all the differences w/the models that is good to know. Yeah, I think it has sport seats, the oil cooler not so sure about, will check.

I literally drove all sorts of cars today, went to every dealer in smithtown; audi, vw, audi, bmw, etc. Happy w/the car, going back tomorrow to finalize.
cool glad to hear. btw the 335 has a full 2.5" exhaust from the factory, only do an exhaust if you want sound. The best bang for your buck in bolt ons is the downpipes, and FMIC. and of course the tune.

so what did you get? sedan/coupe? color?
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote