Thread: blind spot --
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
OK,

what have all you done about the blind spot, only thing that I am having a problem with on my Z, and getting use to driving it.

Ford has a great idea on the focus with convex lenses built into the side view mirrors. I was thinking of looking for some to put on the mirrors. It really drives me up the wall.

Not trying to be funny but... the 370 is NOT a pick-up truck. We don't tow anything (I think) with our cars. Yes, the rear view is not the greatest (the coupe, that is). But really.... I wouldn't be caught dead driving a car like the 370 with convex mirrors on the side mirrors. And I'm quite sure the 'Vette set" or the "Audi set" (or any other true sports car owner) would feel the same way. Oh sorry.... except for the Ford owners

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote