View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 09:21 AM   #1429 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_sk View Post
Fair enough - I'll swing by today - however, the MSRP is like ~46k on a new one ...
if you were gonna get a used GTR whats stopping you from getting used anything else? i paid 35k for a CPO 2008 335xi coupe that was fully loaded and i have warranty coverage until august 2014 (6 years from original purchase date)/100k miles. and you can still get close to your 400whp with bolt ons and a tune. you're at about 340 with just a tune.

i'm not recommending the car because i'm fanboi or anything, its honestly just my opinion that its a very good car and from what it sounds like you are looking for, might be very suitable. if you said you wanted a track car or something that would be insanely fast, i wouldn't say go for it.You want something thats AWD, Fun, tunable/respond well to mods, and arguably practical, and its just that. that's exactly the reason i got it. It can pretty much do anything an evo or STI can do except its quiet and comfortable.

Last edited by Jeffblue; 11-15-2011 at 09:32 AM.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote