View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #1231 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I got offerard the Asheville store.
Does this mean you are going to grow dreads, walk around bare foot, and plant your own herbs in your backyard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Sweet.. Does this mean your gonna own two? Moving on up' to the east side, beans dont burn on the grill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post

I just figure I'm a huge nerd and buy all of my electronics there anyways... might as well get paid so that way it's not coming out of my pocket.

LoL In all honesty, I don't really 'follow' any team. And if I had to, of course it would be SEC, but I'd go for Tennessee

GOOD OOOOOLD ROCKY TOP!!!
Yeah, you definitely get a good discount on certain things like home theater and car audio stuff. Just ask to be a cashier. They have the easiest job.

You intersted in Game Stop? My old Foot Locker boss is the store manager at Game Stop in Easley. I can ask if he's look for any help.

No to Rocky Top. You may change your tune when you get in Clemson country. It's addictive. Not to mention all the hot girls you will be wanting to visit on campus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
BMW would be probably a 45 min drive from the house, michelin in either greenville or up towards clemson would be ~20min i would guess
yeah probably so.

Last edited by ClemsonWill; 11-15-2011 at 02:52 PM.
ClemsonWill is offline   Reply With Quote