View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 05:17 AM   #1229 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
I still say keep trying with Michelin and BMW. My uncle just got on an BMW and he said it's a great place to work.
Yeah, I just need to drive around for a while and see what's close...

Quote:
lol...... I worked at that Best Buy while I was at Clemson. Hated it there so I went back to Foot Locker.
I just figure I'm a huge nerd and buy all of my electronics there anyways... might as well get paid so that way it's not coming out of my pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
chris you could always see what's available at the walgreens warehouse where i work, it's walking distance...
Project works at Walgreens in Tn and he hates it... So that's already a no. Besides, we're already going to be living together, the last thing I wanna be doing is riding the golf cart down the block for us to go to work together...

Quote:
Cwiz has to become a Clemson fan now!

There is still hope for you too Patrick.

Sorry Rooskey.... there is no hope for you!
LoL In all honesty, I don't really 'follow' any team. And if I had to, of course it would be SEC, but I'd go for Tennessee

GOOD OOOOOLD ROCKY TOP!!!

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote