Thread: 370z vs. snow
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 03:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Whitemtl370
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z PW M6
Whitemtl370 is on a distinguished road

Looking back over the past 2 years, the transition from an evo x to a 370z, i cant help but thinking: what was i doing buying a 370? The 370 is a better looking car, however thats where it ends. The versatility, practicality, all weather any-time-any-where performance, ease to modify and drive fast trump the 370. My evo put down 350 + awhp with basic bolt ons, and it did so with impeccable reliability. Since day 1 i beat the hell out of the car, driving it as if i stole it, regular track days. I beat the piss out of it whether it was 90 degrees or 0 degrees for 30, 000 miles with 0 problems, and 350+ awhp almost all of those miles.

The sight of a snow storm would put a silly grin on my face as i looked forward to driving very sideways in the snow with my fellow sti and evo rally cars. Most people dont understand how much fun this car can be until they drive it. Ive owned both, and i miss it. Im not taking away anything from the z, but unless the sun is out, the weather is warm and the road is smooth, it doesnt compare.
Whitemtl370 is offline   Reply With Quote