View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
LakeShow
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Everything
LakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to beholdLakeShow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1686 View Post
I use almost all meguiars products. If ur gonna get a clay bar, most will agree, it does not make much of a difference as it all comes from one company and brands just label it. Yes there r small coarse differences but to most, specially someone new, u wont notice it.

Some might disagree here, but you really only need to clay, polish and wax once a year, maybe two tops. Now thats assuming you take care of it in the meantime. As for polish and wax, outaide of meguairs, mothers, and adams, klasse makes good stuff too.

Make sure you use 2 buckets, one clean water, and the other ur wash.

When washing, go with the body if the car, never in circles. This will drastically help u in preventing swirls.

Do one section at a tike, u do not want the wash to dry on the car, and if possible work in the shade. Do not to wash the whole car at once. Section by section.

My phone battery is dying, but search around there r a lot of tips.
Meguiars seems to be the popular choice. I will be picking up the Meguiars New car kit which consists of the necessary towels and mits along with the ultimate soap, ultimate wax, and tire care. Thank you I will follow the steps.
LakeShow is offline   Reply With Quote