View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devil Z
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Devil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sega Dreamcast 2

So everyone, I pulled my Dreamcast out of the box the other day, and played it for hours. I can only say it's a shame it all stopped back around 2002 "I think". I'm sure most of you missed the days of Sega and rival Nintendo when games were about games,not how much they can sell, and multi platform. If you played Sega you knew what you were getting same goes to Nintendo, but with all the same games being bridged to almost all consoles, i've givin up on this gen of gaming. GT5 is all I look forward to and maybe deadrising 2

Here's the question if in 2011 Sega announces Dreamcast 2 with a whole bunch of new exclusives titles, would you buy a Dreamcast 2?
Devil Z is offline   Reply With Quote