View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #49 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I don't feel any vibration from the throttle. Not sure about the clutch pedal. Why would you have your foot on the clutch pedal while accelerating to redline? Or am I misunderstanding something? Either way, I don't feel any vibration from the clutch pedal either. I sometimes feel a slight 'grinding' feeling from it when I'm stopped at a light if I don't have the clutch pedal in all the way down to the floor, but that's about it. You know, I'm beginning to wonder if there are some variances between different cars. Too bad we don't live close to each other. We could compare our cars.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote