Thread: Karlosw's 370z
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mandingo
Track Member

Drives: '10 370z 6spd
Mandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosw View Post
How did you guess? Just kidding! I'm actually toying with the idea of getting the dreaded non-functional Xenon side skirt scoops and molding them onto the stock skirts.

My reasoning is that I dont want to buy any side skirts because I dont want the sides any lower than stock and I like the little bit of exaggeration the scoops give in front of the rear wheels. I just got them in this weekend and will be test fitting them to see if I really truly like the look before I commit. If i like what I see I'll get them molded in and painted. If dont like it, i'll just sell'em and buy the Pink ///M badges
The scoops could actually look sweet when done properly like you intend. Every time I've seen them (so far), they just look slapped-on and ghetto.

If all else fails, an AMG and a 5.0 badge on the rear deck would look kickazzz I need to find some magenta Plasti-dip