View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devil Z
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Devil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaylor370 View Post
I don't have a 370 yet... that is still in the works. I have to save for a while, and hopefully my insurance doesn't skyrocket.

But I too, am impressed with the Z in every way. I love the way it looks. Everytime I see one I have to stop and look. I love the exhaust note. I think the interior for such a cheap car (compared to other sports cars) is very nice and welcoming. I test drove one the other day too, with the 6 speed manual and the synchro-rev match transmission. The perfomance was amazing in all aspects. I love the 370 and that is what I am now saving for.
LOL I am in the same shoes as you, the only thing on my mind is save save save. If i'm not saving i'm watching the simpsons or spongebob lmaooo, maybe even catch a Cubs game, but damn I NEED this car lmaooo
Devil Z is offline   Reply With Quote