View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #6779 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Ok, I read through about the first 30+ pages and didn't want to read through the remaining 400+ to see if anyone asked these questions:

1. If I order the FI TDX w 12" resonators, can I also order a set of 18" resonators at the same time for use if I find the 12" too loud?

2. How difficult is it to remove the X pipe by yourself while using a coupla jack stands and common household wrenches (and little experience)?

Forgive me if these questions have been pounded into the sand already.
I know that this was already answered for you. However, I wanted to answer you as well.

1. You can order another center X Pipe at the same time with 18" resonators in it. To be clear, you will then have one exhaust system with (2) X Pipes.

2. Once your exhaust is installed the center X Pipe can be swapped out in less than 15 minutes. It is real easy to do and an extra set of hands will make your job easier.

If you have any further questions or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"