View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 08:07 AM   #404 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Seriously, right?!?!? When it's that dark out, I also usually have the dash/gauge lights dimmed down pretty far.

UKNOWN's contradictory fanboy rant aside, I think my car is basically perfect for what I bought it for and how I intend to use it. The fact that my complaints are minor things like a high beam indicator that blinds me at night or a toggle switch that is easily bumped and changes the radio station during fast handiwork of the steering wheel is a testament to my car being suited to me and my driving style.

I have yet to need an oil cooler since my car was built to be driven on public roadways.
The brakes have never given up on me. It came with enough power. My car didn't "need" any of the mods I performed on it.

If the measure of a perfect car that's missing essential pieces of equipment to do something it wasn't designed for, along with its mod-ability, then we'd all be playing with turboed Civics.

Fanboy would be to say that the Z is the only best car out there. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying for the types of complaints that are thru this complaint list. There are better cars suited for quite a few. That's what I'm saying. As far as lights. The are HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE LIGHTS. THEY MAKE A PROJECTOR DOWNGRADE LIGHT FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK THE Hi-DISCHARGE LIGHT IS TOO INTENSE.

That's what I mean about silly complaints. I don't contradict myself. I'm just saying. If we are going to make a complaint. Let it be something that is condusive to what this car is designed to do and not doing.
Truth is not EVERY car is built for every person. There's nothing fanboy about it. Its just true.

Nissan 370Z Head Lights, Tail Lights, Turn Signals and Markers - 370Z Tuner

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 11-13-2011 at 08:10 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote