Thread: [For Sale] Parting Out Car Soon
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Israeli_Z
Base Member

Drives: 10 370Z
Israeli_Z is on a distinguished road
Default Parting Out Car Soon

I'm going to be parting out my car soon (hopefully next week) and posting up pics. I just want to see if anyone is interested in purchasing any parts....so I'm going to throw some numbers out there.

Amuse R1000 Titanium Single Exit Exhaust:
Description: This exhaust is the lightest one for the Z, you can lift it with one hand all day (MAYBE 10lbs). The sound speaks for itself...I've had the exhaust on for 2K and I get looks and compliments all day everyday. Surprisingly if you're just coasting it in 6th there is little to no drone in the cabin.
NEW - $3,850
ASKING - SOLD

(only damage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W8yVEtlHko (video of a tunnel run I did with the exhaust and y-pipe combo)

Wicked C.A.S. Spare Tire Sub Box 13".............SOLD
Description: Fits well into the spare tire and you lose no room. Subwoofer fits withoout any problem and provides more than enough base.
NEW - $400
ASKING - SOLD

(you lose no space)

Alpine W900BT Head Unit
Description: Works great and it can be setup to work while you're driving (I can tell you how) for long trips. Comes with Parrot Bluetooth w/ mic, new navigation wire(never used) and an iPod cable w/ usb.
NEW - $800
ASKING - $700.......$650.......$550.....$500 Shipped

If you'd like any info on a product just PM me (I get it faster that way). Feel free to make an offer, just please no low balling. Thank You for looking!

Last edited by Israeli_Z; 01-06-2012 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Fixed links
Israeli_Z is offline   Reply With Quote