Thread: 370z Vs. 335i
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
TheManTheMyth
Base Member

Drives: 05 Mazda 6
TheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond reputeTheManTheMyth has a reputation beyond repute

in terms of exterior design I think the 370 and 335 are very comparable....Both are very classy and eye catching designs....As for interior...besides the fact the 370 is a two seater and the 335 is four...my vote goes to the 370 hands down....I hate the boring interior of bimmers...I feel like they spend all their time on the drivetrain of their cars...which is unreal i have to admit but still...spend some more time on the place where im gonna be spending all my time...INSIDE....and the 135 does have the same engine while being smaller lighter and more nimble....making it slightly faster...and considering the 370 and 135 having similar numbers (slightly better then the 135) I would say the Z is hands down a better choice for the buck unless the back seat is a necessity
TheManTheMyth is offline   Reply With Quote