View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #31 (permalink)
Michael@TheZStore
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: n/a
Michael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond reputeMichael@TheZStore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjanik View Post
i purchased mine a month and 2 weeks ago. the 14th or so will mark two months.

they have broken federal laws by the way they are doing business but I dont care enough to press it as I trust that I will get the item eventually, they have been good to me in the past with other pruchases.

By law a)if they dont think they will be able to ship the item within 30 days, they cannot list it for sale unless specifically stating it will be over 30 days, and b) if they thought they'd get it within 30 days but didnt, they MUST OFFER A REFUND BY THE 30TH DAY or, the option to keep waiting for the item with a new promised (if any) date.

this is per the federal trade commission.

only reason i bring this up is because some of you might want your money back to try to order from someone who has it in stock. I have no doubt they will try to do things right if they can.

No Credit cards are charged untill your item had shipped, We dont charge your card when you place an order, Your card is only charged when your order ships!!!

PS, We just got a bunch of fog lamps in, And they all shipped yesterday.
Expecting more anyday!

Michael
Michael@TheZStore is offline   Reply With Quote