View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
GingaBreadMan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6spd
GingaBreadMan is on a distinguished road
Default Clear Bra installed

Just put on my Clear Bra, and wow was it tedious. My uncle & his son installed it on his BMW 745 and his wifes R class, so he was the right person 2 goto 4 help. One installer wanted $2,300. HELL NO!!!! I purchased the whole front end. Bumpers (which was 3 pieces), the entire hood, fenders, and mirrors. It took 6hrs and it was 3 of us doing it. I have a lot of respect 4 the guys who install these kit. Sorry no pics my phone doesn't take the highest quality pics. I showed friends the car after the install and they were very impressed. One of my buddies tried 2 put it on his 911 Turbo and it didn't turn out well. He ripped the bra and gave up after several hours of disappointment. In retrospect I really like the work we did. It looks like a professional job. It's difficult 2 tell it's on unless u look really close, but I don't want 2 hafta do this for another car for at least 6 or 7yrs. If ur only getting a few pieces just pay someone 2 do it. It's not worth the time, but if they are going to charge u the price of a paint job u might want to consider another option.
GingaBreadMan is offline   Reply With Quote