View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon Fiber Element View Post
Nah I got you man, its cool. I actually don't have a radio piece here. I just have the big console with cubby and shifter. I could scoop up a metra piece I guess and do it too. I like leaving that stock just so its not SO much carbon, ya know
Oh okay, I misunderstood what you have. Don't go out of your way. Pictures of anything actually covered would be great.

Yeah, I love CF just like brushed aluminum and other things, but it needs to be done sparingly. I know you would love it if everyone did 50% of their interiors, cha ching cha ching, but that's not for me. Hence, just the radio/thermostat surround piece for me and I'm done.

I like the idea of this new silver CF because ultimately I would love for this piece to be brushed aluminum like in my Murano. But, since no one is doing that, CF is the next best thing. With the silver I might get sort a combination of both.

I assume you can do the matte finish with this material also? I don't want super shiny.
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote