View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #8073 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Hello, Mr Kenchan The Swifts are the best mod I have done -- well maybe not as good as the Berk CBE, but darn close. The car drives more straight down the road, cornering is highly improved and I am not scraping like I thought I would. I also installed the SPC camber arms in the rear -- I did not need the fronts because I am not intending on cambering the fronts too much.

Mr. ZForce and his brother (they each have a 370) are coming over tomorrow with their Z's to do some comparison driving and photo shooting. They both have the Stillen sways and I have Hotchkis -- we want to compare and contrast the two setups. All three of the Z's have Swifts. If all goes well, we may take the Echo out.
ahhh, thank you for the pict. looks good. i like how it's painted/powder coated black too. im glad to hear you're liking the Swifts a lot. been reading nothing but good reviews on them.

huh, should be fun comparing the two swaybar setups. please keep us posted on the reviews. it's great that you have the swaybars as ive found typically lowering springs have initial softer bump making turn-ins less responsive, but with swaybars that looseness is eliminated.

ive been thinking about getting coilovers, but nothing concrete. i really want to just swap out the dampers.

i think what's going to happen is i will decide to do a refresh or not at 4th yr of ownership. considering i will only have one day to drive the car out of the entire week starting April 2013, i may end up not doing any further mods and just drive it as she is today for the rest of ownership (9-10yrs total)... while spending $ modding a new 4seater coupe/hatch i will get that year to replace my aging G.