View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #38 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Okay, some math.

Mine was built on 9/25, with a VIN# in the low 500's. Yours was built 26 days later with VIN# in the mid 700's. So in 26 days they built roughly 250ish cars. So on average, that's about 10 cars a day, or 70 a week, or 280 a month.

So wow, that's slower than I expected. Perhaps there was a Japanese holiday in there or something? Or a shut down? I mean at that rate, they will only be building about 3500 cars all year. We are getting down close to Porsche & Ferrari sort of numbers.

Hmmmmmmm?
Does everyone else just get a chuckle out of Bonzo trying to figure all this out? It's the only reason I come to this board - just to see what he's up to!
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote