Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #44 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Intakes arrived yesterday and are installed, here are some quick pictures of them installed. Also received my new shift knob and really liking it, probably have found my perfect shift knob. After I get the dyno results on Monday I will do a nice write up on the intakes and shift knob, want to give them some time to break in.

Overall I am pleased with the intakes so far, normal driving (not getting on it much) has not changed anything as I can tell. Revving past 4k and 50% to WOT really changes the sound of the car. So far I have really enjoyed the sound change, overall not much change in power but probably not much gained.

theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote