View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 06:33 PM   #53 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WxMan View Post
OK I went with the H&R springs for price mostly. From all the pictures I've seen for comparison I liked the H&Rs. Ordered mine nearly a month ago. They were on back order but came in today. Can't pick up a spring compressor till Saturday so I'm putting the rear on tonight.

Little help Please...with maybe a stupid question here but which way is up on the springs? I've seen photos of Swifts with the tighter coils up and then I've seen other images where it appears they are at the bottom. The OEM springs are evenly spaced coils!
The tighter coils go up.