View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 02:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
007MI6
Track Member

Drives: Audrey
007MI6 is a jewel in the rough007MI6 is a jewel in the rough007MI6 is a jewel in the rough007MI6 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00d4tehg0dz View Post
whats a good aftermarket system? Basically I want to find one that works as great as the 370z's touring one...
I just can't justify paying an additional 4000 or so for touring and then a nav package.
Yea, that is a major discussion all over this forum. It's all a matter of preference. I, like a few other members, felt that the level of integration of the stock navi was worth the cost. No aftermarket unit will integrate to the cars computer like the stock. And, no other unit will visually fit the interior as well as the stock, both in style and loction. The Bose system is not the best, but it works just fine for me, and I took it for what it is to get the nav. I have ABSOLUTELY no regrets going for the stock nav and Bose system.

I had to have heated leather and nav, so I went Touring. Otherwise I would have gone Nismo. I can't suggest a good aftermarket, but there are plenty of threads about different units if you have some time to do a search and read them.

2011 370Z Touring+Sport Coupe
BLK Int||M6||Navigation||Illuminated Door Sills||GoMiniGo LPB
007MI6 is offline   Reply With Quote