View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:28 AM   #61 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOU@AMPLIFIED View Post
Wow that was quick..lol I thought its not coming in till the 6th but if it came in early, even better.

Glad you like em. Thanks again and let me know if i can help you with any other parts, i'll be more than happy to help on the best pricing possible.

Remember, if you do the dyno, Let your ecu re learn the intake and dyno them after a few hundred miles after install
i will most likely not a dyno today, but I want to stop by and see the place atleast...i would like to get one done before i put Tonys fi cbe on..so i plan to do one before the exhaust then one after...