View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #75 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyHotel View Post
Well, maybe you are half right. I read some stats from the on-line dating sites based upon the number of "hits" each participant received. These numbers seem to indicate that for males, appearance and weight didn't matter much if one's yearly salary was over $100,000. (unless one was just really, really obese) For the women, weight mattered a lot. Guys apparently won't overlook "fat" for any amount of money. )

Maybe women do like cute butts, but they can be bought. Men can't.
I think Kanye said it the best "I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke....."

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyHotel View Post
Hmmm. Consensus would seem to be the car doesn't matter - unless it's a really expensive whip. However, conventional wisdom would indicate that sports cars are phallic symbols and provide the owner an "ego" boost with an associated boost in confidence, etc. Notionally this would make the owner more successful with the ladies.

So, maybe the car does matter - just maybe not in the way one might think.
This could possibly to true. At least partially true lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
A lot of girls think its lame when they make their profile pictures their cars on facebook etc.
This is actually kinda funny lol. Made me actually think, I may have like 5 pics total with my car even in it on FB lol. As for my profile pic, it's been changed I think once and it's still my character from Final Fantasy online lol.
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote