View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
the_student
Track Member

Drives: '13 LE 4runner
the_student is on a distinguished road

I am sorry if it seemed like I was trying to be like...oh I can afford this and afford that. I am just excited to finally have a chance at getting a car that I can get and worked hard through school to be where I am now.

Anyway, yeah I am talking about the new M3. It's been the car I've wanted since I was 10 and during the same time my cousin would take me out in his 280Z so I liked Z cars too. I dont want a GTR and even though they are such great machines, I want to drive a manual and I don't want to spend that much money. I doubt you can get a GTR for msrp [83k?] or below anyway. If I were to build an M3 to my specs it would be about 66k and I would try to get it through European Delivery. I don't care for the premium packages and other luxury items. Just M drive and a manual tranny.

I've driven my friends e46 M3 and I like it. The only thing is I want to buy a new car so that takes it out of the question....And that leaves me with the Z which is why I am leaning towards it. The only thing that isn't making me commit to it is that the M3 is one of my dream cars. I've driven the 350Z before and I like it and that's one of the reasons why I looked into the Z. I can't wait to get whatever I'm getting and its looking like the Z right now.

I won't regret whatever choice I make.

Last edited by the_student; 08-06-2009 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Grammatical