View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #1413 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=mr_sk;1399214]I had a bad experience with Advantage Nissan - the finance guy is actually gone (left or fired, they wouldn't say - but didn't sound surprised as my issue) and now and I'm going over next week I believe to possibly remedy an erroneous charge.QUOTE]

I also know of a bad experience with Advantage Nissan. My sister was bought a pathfinder there in January. She had VPP pricing and with all the deals going on at the time, she thought she was going to have a pretty easy transaction. It ended up being one of the worst car buying experience I've ever seen. Setting the price and negotiating went smoothly since the VPP pricing was pretty much set. The problem started with the finance manager. She signed the paperwork on the last day of Nissan's end of the year sales event. All seemed fine. We leave with the new car and the finance manager said we would need to come back the next day to get a copy of the paperwork. Didn't seem out of the ordinary, so she said okay. Well, the next day, the finance manager said she was going to mail the paperwork instead, so my sister said "that's fine". A week goes by, still nothing. Called again and said to just come by the dealership. Of course, she (the finance manager) wasn't there that day and just left the paperwork. After reviewing what the finance manager had given, it looked like a lot of it was missing including the bill of sales. Just some kind of photocopied receipt. The final price of the car was also over $12,000 more than what was agreed upon, I kid you not. It turns out, the finance manager missed the deadline or screwed something up with the rebates. She also tacked on an extended warranty and service contract that was never agreed on. She also left out the balance of the trade-in. After speaking to manager after manager, managers promising to resolve matter and other BS, my sister spent almost six months before she got refunded the difference. They fired that manager because of this, but they wouldn't honor the original deal. It put her in a rough spot because she had already sent payments on the car every month. It was a lot worst than I make it sound. I will never buy another car from these guys. We also found out about a month later that they never registered the car with DMV, wft?

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote