View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurofox23 View Post
SOOO. Im about to buy the base model. I found a used one with 1k miles on it. The car is going to be 30k and originally they were going to take in my cobalt for 5k i got them to 7 ( I owed 8k on it so i had negative equity they had to pay ) Total out the door for everything came out to 34500. I have no idea how people on this forum are getting there 370s for like 32k out the door with sports package because here in florida all the nissan dealers are barely dropping to 30 for the car!
I got mine thru USAA. About $32K OTD Base w/Sport Pkg plus iluminated kick plates. Well it was in 09 but neverless it was new.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote