View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
mr_sk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Z Sport MT
mr_sk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
its not about the brand, its about the salesman you deal with it.

the GTR is too awesome to give up on
That's where I disagree. At the end of the day, Nissan Corp hires these dealer managers, who hire these idiot sales guys. It's a top down issue. And good luck trying to call Nissan corp, I've been redirected all day via the switch board, people dont know where to transfer my calls, etc etc. BS.

You are right about the GTR, my favorite car of all time (R32, 34, etc). My dream car.

Quote:
true, it would be unfair to the other nissan dealers that actually are nice and worthwhile to do business with.
Show me one. I'll fly anywhere in the US to find em. I already wasted 50+ hours with this one - show me a stellar sales staff and nissan dealer in the 48 states.

Quote:
yah, i cant see myself in a stang either. just not my cup of coffee (or burger).
Some do look sharp though. I dont know, I just think an EVO or STI might be in the cards. Heavily tuned. We'll see.

Quote:
Oh, I completely agree with you. I'm just saying, this guy would try to do this to you whether he's selling Nissans, Fords, Kias, or Lambos. It's the sales staff of that dealership that would lose my patronage from here to eternity.

It's things like that which are the reasons I eschew some of my local dealerships.
Indeed. It's sad.