View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 01:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
the_student
Track Member

Drives: '13 LE 4runner
the_student is on a distinguished road
Default Leaning towards a 370Z over an M3

I know some of you may think I might be crazy by even having a decision to make such as this. Let me first tell you that I am finally starting my first job out of college next month and although I will be making enough money for an M3 once I start working, I don't have money at the moment. Another thing is that I don't have car to get to work and so I need one before I even get my first paycheck. I don't want to get some little civic for like 5k either because I want to reward myself for graduating, passing state boards, and getting my first career job.

My parents are planning to help me get a car and I'll be taking over the payments once I start getting money which would be right away. The other reasons that probably is weighing against my decision to get the M3 is I want to have more money to help out my parents and there is a Z shop where I pass through everyday when I leave to go anywhere.

What a dilemma I have, haha. Kinda a good one I think though. If I do get the Z, I can't wait to start posting and being part of the community. I have just been lurking for the past couple of months scoping out what mods I'm going to do to the car if I ever decide to get a car. Anyway, thanks for letting me post.