View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:22 PM   #68 (permalink)
'10Anamoly
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z BS M6
'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light

I honestly have not tried it with subs but I can tell you the following:

You can hit Lexan with a hammer and it wont break. It has six mounting brackets and does not move much at all. It is a tad flexible when stressed but this is necessary for the structure to flex with chassis twist, although our cars dont have much.

I dont think you would see any issue in the least honestly. I have Polk Audio 6x9's behind my seats (2 speakers total in the car) with 75W to each and its a symphony hall pretty much at medium volumes. The sound reduction in the back is good, but the best change is honestly the stereo quality and soundscape.

The price for these is $185 + $30 shipping in the USA.

Paypal is "cboney@gmail.com" and you can either mark it as "payment owed" in the PayPal send to avoid fees or add another 4% to the combined total to cover PayPal fees.

I can ship as soon as the money hits my bank. Thanks!

374rwhp, 360rwtq SAE / GT500 Axle-Backs / Brembo Pack / Track Pack / Recaros / 6spd
'10Anamoly is offline   Reply With Quote