View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaden View Post
Hmm there's a few on here somewhere that where taken at one of our local 370z meets.

Hopefully someone can link to them since I have no idea who took the pics, just remember seeing them on here somewhere...

If not I will snap some pics of the Aston next to the Z when we get the car back from the dealership...
Cool

I saw an Aston Martin on the road near where I live other night. Couldn't tell which one it was since it was really dark. Just caught a glimpse of the shape of the front and a look at the tail lights, but it looked nice
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote