View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #61 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z370mattd View Post
A lot of humor from you guys. I love punk rock chicks but most in this area listen to "shudder" rap. I would listen to a wombat smacking it then listen to a "crap" song at the local clubs. There is a country bar near, but I 'm sure as **** that those redneck boys wouldn't like a pretty rocker , eyeliner wearing boy near them or the girls there.
any girl that's into punk rock and guys that wears eyeliner woudln't care what kind of car that guy drives. having a nice car is way too conforming to social norms of what is 'cool' and definitely not 'anti-society' enough. in fact, she'd probably think you were a tool for having a sports car and would rather you have some POS with bumper stickers from anti-flag all over it
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote