View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
PasswordJDM
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo #170
PasswordJDM has a spectacular aura aboutPasswordJDM has a spectacular aura aboutPasswordJDM has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeZ34 View Post
sub'd and I'd like to see more variations of the shift knobs that you guys make, I like the style and I personally have one but I like the feel of the round knobs better. Suspension parts would be nice too as long as they don't cost an arm and a leg. Maybe end-links for sway bars, I know Whiteline makes the back set but not for the front. I've always liked the dry-carbon/kevlar covers that you guys made for the engine bay so keep up the good work!
Thanks, glad you like them! Are you interested in a ball style knob, or just something with a rounded profile on the top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
But in all seriousness I'm looking for a great rear diffuser for our cars. I can send you pics of one I like the most. I'm looking to purchase a lip kit in CF first of the year. So if you could come up with something there it would be nice. I'd like to see some nice side skirts made. More of a squared look like Varis offers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
cool.

yah, per above, CF rear diffuser would be cool... ones that actually extends behind the rear tires. we already have ones that just cover the center portion (like fujimura and fujimura copycat aka EvoR). not interested in those.
Lets see some photos