View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

First and foremost, please don't be like some of the other vendors that have come on here claiming there going to do things for us and then it doesn't happen. On any level at that. Then they need so many people before that even start production and even then it never makes it. I believe most just come here to sponsor for its a write off for them anyways.

But in all seriousness I'm looking for a great rear diffuser for our cars. I can send you pics of one I like the most. I'm looking to purchase a lip kit in CF first of the year. So if you could come up with something there it would be nice. I'd like to see some nice side skirts made. More of a squared look like Varis offers.