View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #1407 (permalink)
mr_sk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Z Sport MT
mr_sk is on a distinguished road

I had a bad experience with Advantage Nissan - the finance guy is actually gone (left or fired, they wouldn't say - but didn't sound surprised as my issue) and now and I'm going over next week I believe to possibly remedy an erroneous charge.

Quote:
Ben, again im sorry to hear about this
Thanks man.

Quote:
as for the car fax on SK's , I see nothing wrong with it at all.. seems like Mercedes prob bought the car to sell, realized it wasn't worth it, wholesaled it , was bought in an auction by "Tims garage" and sold... than that owner sold it... the car is expensive to own, people buy it than realize it and get rid of it... his carfax looks fine to me... I wouldn't of wrote that car off based on that at all...

I am about to check sk's entire story now though, i feel bad before i looked at his thread
My reasoning as well.

Quote:
I read your thread Ben. What a mess... That sucks, sorry to hear this.

Dealers are scam artists. 2/3 nissan dealerships I've purchase vehicles from were pathetic, and put me through an experience. If you disregard expenses of the car, and consider it's the same sales people who sell GTR's and used Muranos there are no excuses.

Forget warranties man, and maybe the answer is to buy a car from a private party, have the car inspected by a good mechanic you trust, and enter a situation you feel comfortable with, after you satisfied all your concerns. This place sounds like a bad business, and it's a good thing you trusted your gut and got the hell out of there.

There are more GTR's, and that money will go far in a lot of places, keep looking and find the right car man. GL
Thanks man - I know, crazy in the end. Won't be going with a Nissan at all for the next car. Looking to get rid of the Z soon and probably go Evo or Sti or who knows...I just can't see giving Nissan a penny ... sorry guys.

Quote:
Btw, sorry again you had to go through that. Come by tomorrow, coffee's on me dude.

I'll try and help you find a nice GT-R if you'd like.
Thanks man - you guys are straight classy. heh. Really, you guys are solid. Thanks for all the support.

Last edited by mr_sk; 11-09-2011 at 10:45 AM.
mr_sk is offline   Reply With Quote