View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

gosh damn bruh... this Saturday I took a road trip to east tx. Would you believe I had 3 bimmers. One 335 sedan 1 335 coupe and 1 540I all ride up on me trying to race me or cut me off or do something utterly ridiculous. The worse part about it is these weren't kids. They were 40 something year old men behind the wheel.
Wow... I think bimmer drivers have become EXTREMELY JEALOUS over the Z's performance to price value vs the "Pseudo-sports BMW. As much as I find germaphile a-hole drivers. No one wreaks hate on the Z as much as bimmer drivers. Its ridiculous. But its great outhandling them on the roads and proving the ultimate driving machine is not so ultimate.
Especially since most bimmer drivers lack any good driving skills and they buy the car because they think that a bimmer will magically make them better drivers. Lol.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote