View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:16 AM   #35 (permalink)
poorazn
Base Member

Drives: 11 370Z BC M6 Sprt
poorazn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojirovskensi View Post
I am debating either I should trade in my z and buy a new e92 m3 (bone stock) OR
drive Z (paid off) for a reliable DD, buy an EVO X and mode to enjoy my last years of 20's?
According to my math, I'll spend about same money either way.

To me, M3 looks very nice among almost all cars below $100k (new cars only) and Z looks much better than Evo but its got so much power potentials compared to Z as well as AWD.

$100k? GT-R.

Sorry, but the Evo is not a good looking car. Speed/hp/torque/awd is just one piece of the overall equation. Honestly, do you want to drive a soup-ed up Lancer?

Z, might not be as fast as Evo or M3, but it is pretty sex. Heads (girls and guys) turn when you see a Z. Evo, only some guys turn to look.

M3. Really? Is it even a question? M3 is the God of sports sedans. Bone stock and EU delivery is only like $55k. Performance delivery? Best Experience EVER. M3 is handling. M3 is performance. M3 is luxury. M3 is style. M3 is sexy. All in one package. Sit in an M3, you'll see the difference from an Evo and Z. DRIVE an M3, and you'll buy it (if you have the $)

Zero to 60 times aren't everything. Like the other thread here was saying, a 135i with $600 tune pushes faster than an M3. But its still a 135.
poorazn is offline   Reply With Quote