View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #8630 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
Anyone else ever shows up at the Fairfax meets? It has been like ghost central for some times now
I think if the Fairfax meets were closer to Columbia, more people would go to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I appreciate the humor, but the fact is that my father passed away recently, and I have to help my family out for the foreseeable future. I don't know how long this will take.

I'm very grateful to a lot of the folks in this community for their support, and I'm very fond of our MAZOC crew. I'll make it out again when everything's taken care of.
Most important thing is to take care of your family. We'll be here whenever you're ready to come back