View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #1383 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
godamn your Ninja edit, I was just going to make a comment about buying a car and not checking compression :|
I paid performance motorsport 200 dollars to inspect the car, check the compression etc. They supposedly checked the compression and then lied to me about it saying it was 'good,' never actually gave me numbers. then when i rechecked it for a 120k they said the compression must have gone bad in the 300 miles i put on the car since i had it inspected. they missed pretty much every single issue there was with the car. Not my fault. but i was the one who had to pay in the end.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote