View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Damn Bonzo, you may be the most excited soon to be Z owner ever!!! Sh1t if I drove a Pontiac Id be pretty excited too

Actually, my daily driver is a 2004 Murano. My wife's DD is a 2010 Kia Soul, and her sports car is the 2006 Pontiac Solstice (one of the first in Ohio). I just listed it when I signed on this forum so I looked cooler than a Murano boy. The Solstice may not be the best car in the world (aka not that great), or the fastest, but it will out handle everything but sports cars, it's a blast with the top down, and it's still one of the best looking cars out there. Any car that can hold it's own sitting next to a Lamborghini is a great looking car, and the Solstice can do that.

For what ever reason my life has never allowed me to be unpractical, and I've never had the opportunity to do anything other than the long term ownership SUV. Most guys get their sports car in their 20's or even early 30's. Not me. Suburban, S-10 Blazer, Tahoe Z-71, & Murano. Just the way it is, and I'm good with that. So life finally presented itself with the chance right now, and it came down to a sports car for me or a new kitchen for the house. I was leaning towards the kitchen (my wife is a GREAT cook), but my wife slowly understood the part about not wanting to be 60 before owning a fast car. Her having her own toy car helped, and the rest is history.

So now hopefully it will arrive in perfect condition and all will be well with the world.

Cheers ---- Bonzo
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote