View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
babbagandu
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Nismo
babbagandu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
They may be standard color blue but 8 out of ten of the head units now can be changed to over 1,000's of colors.

Everything under 500? Can not be done unless your going to do wal mart specials.

Do yourself a favor SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT GO CHEAP

Speakers polk db's

Rockford fosgate punch stage 1 or 2 for sub

Head unit alpine 123, or use a LOC if you want to keep your stock unit "not recommended"

Rockford or kicker amp for sub

Kicker 8 gauge power wire and rca wires "there is a kit search kicker 8 gauge on amazon"

Sub box? you can spend 100+ on a z enclosure or go with a cheap truck box. You are still talking a good amount of money.

I added everything in a shopping cart as cheap as I could find it it all came to just about 700. That is without a box and install.
Oh I see. Good to know that you can change the colors on the head unit. In that case I guess I will spend a little more money and go with the Clarion cx609 because I like the fact that it has Bluetooth and doesn't look too bad IMO. (EDIT: just noticed that the one you posted has Bluetooth as well, but in terms of looks I think the clarion looked a bit closer to stock which is what I am going for)

Thanks a bunch for putting the list together. It helped tremendously
babbagandu is offline   Reply With Quote