View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #1200 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by slm37 View Post
just getting on the forums for the first time. traded in my rx-8 to get a 2010 370z roadster (black cherry, sports/touring/nav package) as a graduation present, so finally have the right to be on this website haha. i saw a few posts mentioning Charleston (current city). there a Z club here or something?
Welcome! Good to see another local member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMWEZL View Post
Hey guys. Work has been insanely busy lately with school kicking off. BTW, just putting it out there is anyone interested in joining the Army? We have some positions open for Officers, Warrant Officers and Enlistments.

The Army isn't that bad. I get to drive the Z to and from work. lol
I feel your pain. Seems like the last few months have been crazy with everyone's work load and schedules. Maybe it's a good sign for the economy.

We will definitely have to get a local dinner meet together soon.