View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

It depends on the part; If you have your strut go out and need it fixed, we will fix it even if you have a TT kit. But if you have a MAF sensor go out, we won't fix it. It just depends on the part, and if it is a direct relation to the mod. So if your MAF sensor goes out and your still under warranty, you better rip out the 15K TT kit and put it back to stock to get the MAF sensor fix under warranty. I think you guys have better things to worry about, then this. They only job that I know I turned down was a JWT clutch and flywheel. He blew the clutch and fluid got all over the flywheel, so Nissan wasn't going to replace JWT parts. Hope that helps.

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote