View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelican170 View Post
Hey guys,

was just curious for those of you who have the CF exhaust, if you have gotten it scratched up. I took a look at mine the other day because i felt something "rough" on it, thinking it was debris from the road or something stuck to it. Came to find that my exhaust can is completely scratched to all hell. I have no clue how it happened, the only thing i can think of is that I did it washing them somehow (grit stuck to the sponge?). On mine, its the right can and on the upper right side, so i dont even know how it could have happened. Just curious what you guys think. Not happy about it but what am i gonna do at this point...
I know it must feel like a kick in the mouth!

All depending on how deep the scratches are, they may be able to be buffed out. If not, the sleeves will have to be replaced. I can tell you it is nearly impossible to get the cans off of the mufflers but I have done it!

Email me some pictures and call me as well if you like. Maybe I can help...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote