View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #248 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
DJ, looks good. Mud flaps and winters actually look pretty great
Thanks! I definitely like the look better without mud flaps, but they're going to really help reduce spray onto the body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleks View Post
I'm torn between the Michelin's and these. I only lean towards the Michelin's because of the survey results below.

Consumer Survey Results by Category

I expect more plowed + salted streets than deep snow which is why the Michelin's may be a better target. Also the better dry performance should carry me further into Spring.
I don't think you'll lose with either. I know you guys get some early morning ice on the streets and they'll both bite into the ice about the same.